Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Diaper Tuesday!

Today i got home form work, Mandy met me at the door and gave me a big hugg.I huged her and reached down to check her diaper.I put my hand in her pants and squeezed the bottom of her diaper. "Ahhhhh!!! Does that baby need a diaper change?" I said to her.She nodded her head, and i told her to go to her room.
I gathered the supplies that i needed and followed her up the stairs. When we got there she laid on the bed and i pulled her pants off. Her diaper was soaked so i started to tear the tapes off. I pull the swollen diaper off of her and replaced it with a new diaper. Shw raised her hegs up and cmiled and said "I love my daddy". I looked and her and said "I love my lil baby girl." I wiped her off, and sperad baby oil all ver her diaper area. I put the baby oil down a picked up the baby powder and put a generous ammount on her. I pulled the diaper up between her legs<>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sick fuck
http://thewayweseeit.wordpress.com/

Vash said...

screw you worst pastor ever

Unknown said...

Oh really ..........you are a good father and is very caring .It is clearly seeing when you know that your baby needs change of baby diaper.Nice to see this.